Description : wcsaxrview.ocx is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to WCSAXrview ActiveX Control Module product and is developed by Webcam Corporation. The file version is 1, 9, 0, 0.
- Company: Webcam Corporation
- Product: WCSAXrview ActiveX Control Module
- Version: 1, 9, 0, 0
- Size: 516096 byte
- MD5: bda4a5ea05ad93a095a5719221225040
- Path: c:documents and settingsall usersdocumentosetcamcenter1htdoc \wcsaxrview.ocx
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as wcsaxrview.ocx in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the wcsaxrview.ocx process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if wcsaxrview.ocx is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by wcsaxrview.ocx in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from wcsaxrview.ocx
- “File wcsaxrview.ocx is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\wcsaxrview.ocx. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because wcsaxrview.ocx was not found”
- “This application failed to start because wcsaxrview.ocx was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading wcsaxrview.ocx”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of wcsaxrview.ocx.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the wcsaxrview.ocx file.”
Causes of error wcsaxrview.ocx
The error of wcsaxrview.ocx can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of wcsaxrview.ocx errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- wcsaxrview.ocx file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of wcsaxrview.ocx are corrupted in the registry.
- wcsaxrview.ocx files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses wcsaxrview.ocx is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix wcsaxrview.ocx error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix wcsaxrview.ocx errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.