Description : tmopchromemsghost32.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Trend Micro Network Security Components product and is developed by Trend Micro Inc.. The file version is 6.8.
- Company: Trend Micro Inc.
- Product: Trend Micro Network Security Components
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 191024 byte
- MD5: 08b85e4f837359422c1678382165e648
- Path: c: \program files\ rend microamspmodule200043.0.13136.8.1120chromeextensionmopchromemsghost32.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as tmopchromemsghost32.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the tmopchromemsghost32.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if tmopchromemsghost32.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by tmopchromemsghost32.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from tmopchromemsghost32.exe
- “File tmopchromemsghost32.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\tmopchromemsghost32.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because tmopchromemsghost32.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because tmopchromemsghost32.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading tmopchromemsghost32.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of tmopchromemsghost32.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the tmopchromemsghost32.exe file.”
Causes of error tmopchromemsghost32.exe
The error of tmopchromemsghost32.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of tmopchromemsghost32.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- tmopchromemsghost32.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of tmopchromemsghost32.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- tmopchromemsghost32.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses tmopchromemsghost32.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix tmopchromemsghost32.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix tmopchromemsghost32.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.