Description : ticketclient.dll is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Quick Ticket Millennium product and is developed by G M Solu??es Ltda.. The file version is 3.6.1.
- Company: G M Solu??es Ltda.
- Product: Quick Ticket Millennium
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 7752192 byte
- MD5: 0ef0c617bee3d96100ecab4f3f927aad
- Path: c: \program files\ quick ticket millennium \ticketclient.dll
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as ticketclient.dll in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the ticketclient.dll process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if ticketclient.dll is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by ticketclient.dll in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from ticketclient.dll
- “File ticketclient.dll is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ticketclient.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because ticketclient.dll was not found”
- “This application failed to start because ticketclient.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading ticketclient.dll”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of ticketclient.dll.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ticketclient.dll file.”
Causes of error ticketclient.dll
The error of ticketclient.dll can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of ticketclient.dll errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- ticketclient.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of ticketclient.dll are corrupted in the registry.
- ticketclient.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses ticketclient.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix ticketclient.dll error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix ticketclient.dll errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.