Description : tbs_include_script_030359.js is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to unknown product product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is Unknown file version.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: unknown product
- Version: Unknown file version
- Size: 1780 byte
- MD5: e85e05d780f6089c48409e3e47f15f1e
- Path: c: \program files\ family toolbarbs_include_script_030359.js
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as tbs_include_script_030359.js in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the tbs_include_script_030359.js process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if tbs_include_script_030359.js is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by tbs_include_script_030359.js in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from tbs_include_script_030359.js
- “File tbs_include_script_030359.js is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\tbs_include_script_030359.js. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because tbs_include_script_030359.js was not found”
- “This application failed to start because tbs_include_script_030359.js was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading tbs_include_script_030359.js”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of tbs_include_script_030359.js.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the tbs_include_script_030359.js file.”
Causes of error tbs_include_script_030359.js
The error of tbs_include_script_030359.js can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of tbs_include_script_030359.js errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- tbs_include_script_030359.js file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of tbs_include_script_030359.js are corrupted in the registry.
- tbs_include_script_030359.js files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses tbs_include_script_030359.js is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix tbs_include_script_030359.js error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix tbs_include_script_030359.js errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.