Description : regmt.reg is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Soluto product and is developed by Soluto. The file version is 1.3.1494.0.
- Company: Soluto
- Product: Soluto
- Version: 1.3.1494.0
- Size: 540 byte
- MD5: 50185d53dfbbd22910bbad6ad009c66a
- Path: c:photofiltreportableappphotofiltrelanguagesstudiovi
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as regmt.reg in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the regmt.reg process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if regmt.reg is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by regmt.reg in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from regmt.reg
- “File regmt.reg is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\regmt.reg. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because regmt.reg was not found”
- “This application failed to start because regmt.reg was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading regmt.reg”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of regmt.reg.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the regmt.reg file.”
Causes of error regmt.reg
The error of regmt.reg can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of regmt.reg errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- regmt.reg file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of regmt.reg are corrupted in the registry.
- regmt.reg files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses regmt.reg is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix regmt.reg error
Follow these 3 steps to fix regmt.reg errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.