Description : registry first aid 4.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Registry First Aid Special Edition Setup product and is developed by RoseCitySoftware. The file version is Unknown file version.
- Company: RoseCitySoftware
- Product: Registry First Aid Special Edition Setup
- Version: Unknown file version
- Size: 1166368 byte
- MD5: e0bf71c25fe39a6ae3be1ff98ad4fe24
- Path: cmaxicompil \registry first aid 4.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as registry first aid 4.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the registry first aid 4.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if registry first aid 4.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by registry first aid 4.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from registry first aid 4.exe
- “File registry first aid 4.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\registry first aid 4.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because registry first aid 4.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because registry first aid 4.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading registry first aid 4.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of registry first aid 4.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the registry first aid 4.exe file.”
Causes of error registry first aid 4.exe
The error of registry first aid 4.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of registry first aid 4.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- registry first aid 4.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of registry first aid 4.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- registry first aid 4.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses registry first aid 4.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix registry first aid 4.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix registry first aid 4.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.