Description : pitmgrid.ocx is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Machine Translation Systems of PROMT company product and is developed by PROMT Ltd.. The file version is 6.00.
- Company: PROMT Ltd.
- Product: Machine Translation Systems of PROMT company
- Version: 6.00
- Size: 126976 byte
- MD5: 9d20d0798a12f587f990b82c0e37b2c4
- Path: f: \program files\ common filesproject mtprmt6pitm \pitmgrid.ocx
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as pitmgrid.ocx in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the pitmgrid.ocx process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if pitmgrid.ocx is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by pitmgrid.ocx in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from pitmgrid.ocx
- “File pitmgrid.ocx is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\pitmgrid.ocx. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because pitmgrid.ocx was not found”
- “This application failed to start because pitmgrid.ocx was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading pitmgrid.ocx”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of pitmgrid.ocx.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the pitmgrid.ocx file.”
Causes of error pitmgrid.ocx
The error of pitmgrid.ocx can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of pitmgrid.ocx errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- pitmgrid.ocx file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of pitmgrid.ocx are corrupted in the registry.
- pitmgrid.ocx files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses pitmgrid.ocx is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix pitmgrid.ocx error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix pitmgrid.ocx errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.