Description : photosketch.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to PhotoSketch product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is 220.127.116.11.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: PhotoSketch
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 95744 byte
- MD5: 221f98b5530c99a36b5091aa9fa0f219
- Path: c: \program files\ \windows\ apps44364dreammobilestudio.pencilsketchcollage-photoef_22.214.171.124_x64__kktfx1x8prfnp \photosketch.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as photosketch.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the photosketch.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if photosketch.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C Reimage, it will help you check the error caused by photosketch.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from photosketch.exe
- “File photosketch.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\photosketch.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because photosketch.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because photosketch.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading photosketch.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of photosketch.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the photosketch.exe file.”
Causes of error photosketch.exe
The error of photosketch.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of photosketch.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- photosketch.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of photosketch.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- photosketch.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses photosketch.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix photosketch.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from Reimage right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix photosketch.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install Reimage Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.