Description : photojoy screensaver.scr is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to PhotoJoy Screensaver product and is developed by IncrediMail, Ltd.. The file version is 2, 0, 0, 0956.
- Company: IncrediMail, Ltd.
- Product: PhotoJoy Screensaver
- Version: 2, 0, 0, 0956
- Size: 1271096 byte
- MD5: 652982fd5d5cebb09751e211727591e2
- Path: c: \windows\ system32 \photojoy screensaver.scr
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as photojoy screensaver.scr in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the photojoy screensaver.scr process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if photojoy screensaver.scr is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by photojoy screensaver.scr in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from photojoy screensaver.scr
- “File photojoy screensaver.scr is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\photojoy screensaver.scr. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because photojoy screensaver.scr was not found”
- “This application failed to start because photojoy screensaver.scr was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading photojoy screensaver.scr”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of photojoy screensaver.scr.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the photojoy screensaver.scr file.”
Causes of error photojoy screensaver.scr
The error of photojoy screensaver.scr can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of photojoy screensaver.scr errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- photojoy screensaver.scr file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of photojoy screensaver.scr are corrupted in the registry.
- photojoy screensaver.scr files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses photojoy screensaver.scr is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix photojoy screensaver.scr error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix photojoy screensaver.scr errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.