Description : ogg vorbis.dll is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to dBpoweramp product and is developed by Illustrate. The file version is 16, 0, 0, 2.
- Company: Illustrate
- Product: dBpoweramp
- Version: 16, 0, 0, 2
- Size: 1499136 byte
- MD5: 5929ba1d726bab3754199de9dda48e7d
- Path: c:userspaviliondesktopmugen gamesscreenpacke.o.f custom,ver.2e.o.f custom,ver.2eof custom,ver.2plugins \ogg vorbis.dll
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as ogg vorbis.dll in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the ogg vorbis.dll process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if ogg vorbis.dll is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C Reimage, it will help you check the error caused by ogg vorbis.dll in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from ogg vorbis.dll
- “File ogg vorbis.dll is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ogg vorbis.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because ogg vorbis.dll was not found”
- “This application failed to start because ogg vorbis.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading ogg vorbis.dll”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of ogg vorbis.dll.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ogg vorbis.dll file.”
Causes of error ogg vorbis.dll
The error of ogg vorbis.dll can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of ogg vorbis.dll errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- ogg vorbis.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of ogg vorbis.dll are corrupted in the registry.
- ogg vorbis.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses ogg vorbis.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix ogg vorbis.dll error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from Reimage right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix ogg vorbis.dll errors:
- Step 1. Download and install Reimage Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.