- Company: unknown product
- Product: GNU Image Manipulation Program
- Version: 8b30296646dc42b1929e
- Size: Unknown file size byte
- MD5: 9049dc69299a4837c85bbeaf98ad6ce2
- Path: unknown company
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.