Description : nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to unknown Product product and is developed by unknown Company. The file version is 01.03.060.2732.
- Company: unknown Company
- Product: unknown Product
- Version: 01.03.060.2732
- Size: 23759312 byte
- MD5: 1885897c0a17547d6d23923bfbd965f8
- Path: d: \????? \nokia \nokia n81 (l) \software \nsu \ \nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C Reimage, it will help you check the error caused by nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe
- “File nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe file.”
Causes of error nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe
The error of nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from Reimage right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix nokiasoftwareupdatersetup_1.3.60en.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install Reimage Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.