Description : netpeeker64.sys is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Net-Peeker product and is developed by eMing Software Inc.. The file version is 184.108.40.2061.
- Company: eMing Software Inc.
- Product: Net-Peeker
- Version: 220.127.116.111
- Size: 1809320.00 byte
- MD5: 2D23623DB128E61BDF362A0C12C60DD2
- Path: e: \ \program files\ \netpeeker \
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as netpeeker64.sys in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the netpeeker64.sys process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if netpeeker64.sys is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by netpeeker64.sys in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from netpeeker64.sys
- “File netpeeker64.sys is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\netpeeker64.sys. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because netpeeker64.sys was not found”
- “This application failed to start because netpeeker64.sys was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading netpeeker64.sys”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of netpeeker64.sys.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the netpeeker64.sys file.”
Causes of error netpeeker64.sys
The error of netpeeker64.sys can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of netpeeker64.sys errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- netpeeker64.sys file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of netpeeker64.sys are corrupted in the registry.
- netpeeker64.sys files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses netpeeker64.sys is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix netpeeker64.sys error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix netpeeker64.sys errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.