Description : ms.ocx is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to unknown product product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is Unknown file version.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: unknown product
- Version: Unknown file version
- Size: 81920 byte
- MD5: f9b9d00ab42a4d91be59d97341087178
- Path: c:fagorcncfagor
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as ms.ocx in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the ms.ocx process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if ms.ocx is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by ms.ocx in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from ms.ocx
- “File ms.ocx is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ms.ocx. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because ms.ocx was not found”
- “This application failed to start because ms.ocx was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading ms.ocx”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of ms.ocx.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ms.ocx file.”
Causes of error ms.ocx
The error of ms.ocx can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of ms.ocx errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- ms.ocx file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of ms.ocx are corrupted in the registry.
- ms.ocx files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses ms.ocx is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix ms.ocx error
Follow these 3 steps to fix ms.ocx errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.