Description : live update 6.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Live Update product and is developed by MSI. The file version is 6.0.005.
- Company: MSI
- Product: Live Update
- Version: 6.0.005
- Size: 9929464 byte
- MD5: ddc3c4237f7d477acb2122c9df45eeed
- Path: c: \windows\ system32 \live update 6.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as live update 6.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the live update 6.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if live update 6.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by live update 6.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from live update 6.exe
- “File live update 6.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\live update 6.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because live update 6.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because live update 6.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading live update 6.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of live update 6.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the live update 6.exe file.”
Causes of error live update 6.exe
The error of live update 6.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of live update 6.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- live update 6.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of live update 6.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- live update 6.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses live update 6.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix live update 6.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix live update 6.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.