Description : ipsximaging.dll is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to IRISPowerscan 10 Application product and is developed by I.R.I.S.. The file version is 1, 0, 7, 0.
- Company: I.R.I.S.
- Product: IRISPowerscan 10 Application
- Version: 1, 0, 7, 0
- Size: 1084416 byte
- MD5: 73f3554af4645cbe3ab95806b844f95c
- Path: c \program files\ (x86)hewlett-packardhp easy scan \ipsximaging.dll
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as ipsximaging.dll in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the ipsximaging.dll process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if ipsximaging.dll is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by ipsximaging.dll in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from ipsximaging.dll
- “File ipsximaging.dll is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ipsximaging.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because ipsximaging.dll was not found”
- “This application failed to start because ipsximaging.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading ipsximaging.dll”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of ipsximaging.dll.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ipsximaging.dll file.”
Causes of error ipsximaging.dll
The error of ipsximaging.dll can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of ipsximaging.dll errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- ipsximaging.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of ipsximaging.dll are corrupted in the registry.
- ipsximaging.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses ipsximaging.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix ipsximaging.dll error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix ipsximaging.dll errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.