Description : hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to ToolbarHelper Application product and is developed by Conduit Ltd.. The file version is 184.108.40.206.
- Company: Conduit Ltd.
- Product: ToolbarHelper Application
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 83712.00 byte
- MD5: 3167B101E3345524ACEBBA29772A858E
- Path: e: \documents and settings \mike \local settings \application data \conduit \ct3281067 \
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe
- “File hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe file.”
Causes of error hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe
The error of hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix hotmp3autoupdatehelper.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.