Description : gobacknt.sys is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to GoBack product and is developed by Roxio, Inc.. The file version is 3.21.106.
- Company: Roxio, Inc.
- Product: GoBack
- Version: 3.21.106
- Size: 163309.00 byte
- MD5: 2132A765CF5A0BFC3E4BFE381C9937F9
- Path: e: \ \program files\ \roxio \goback \
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as gobacknt.sys in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the gobacknt.sys process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if gobacknt.sys is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C Reimage, it will help you check the error caused by gobacknt.sys in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from gobacknt.sys
- “File gobacknt.sys is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\gobacknt.sys. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because gobacknt.sys was not found”
- “This application failed to start because gobacknt.sys was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading gobacknt.sys”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of gobacknt.sys.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the gobacknt.sys file.”
Causes of error gobacknt.sys
The error of gobacknt.sys can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of gobacknt.sys errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- gobacknt.sys file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of gobacknt.sys are corrupted in the registry.
- gobacknt.sys files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses gobacknt.sys is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix gobacknt.sys error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from Reimage right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix gobacknt.sys errors:
- Step 1. Download and install Reimage Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.