Description : dualcore optimizer.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Dual-Core Optimizer product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is 1.1.4.0169.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: Dual-Core Optimizer
- Version: 1.1.4.0169
- Size: 4903208 byte
- MD5: 1bebcb107cc46d6b2f9af89860d47019
- Path: m: \???????? ????? \sam driver \setup \ \dualcore optimizer.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as dualcore optimizer.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the dualcore optimizer.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if dualcore optimizer.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by dualcore optimizer.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from dualcore optimizer.exe
- “File dualcore optimizer.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\dualcore optimizer.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because dualcore optimizer.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because dualcore optimizer.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading dualcore optimizer.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of dualcore optimizer.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the dualcore optimizer.exe file.”
Causes of error dualcore optimizer.exe
The error of dualcore optimizer.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of dualcore optimizer.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- dualcore optimizer.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of dualcore optimizer.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- dualcore optimizer.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses dualcore optimizer.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix dualcore optimizer.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix dualcore optimizer.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.