Description : dgxpostres.dll is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to Solidworks DgxPostRes product and is developed by Solidworks. The file version is 15.2.2.0117.
- Company: Solidworks
- Product: Solidworks DgxPostRes
- Version: 15.2.2.0117
- Size: 36864.00 byte
- MD5: E26AE2AF819F4676090B06DACE4F0654
- Path: e: \ \program files\ \optis \optisworks studio \swoem \cosmosxpress \cwlang \english \
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as dgxpostres.dll in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the dgxpostres.dll process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply Reimage to help you effectively check if dgxpostres.dll is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C Reimage, it will help you check the error caused by dgxpostres.dll in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from dgxpostres.dll
- “File dgxpostres.dll is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\dgxpostres.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because dgxpostres.dll was not found”
- “This application failed to start because dgxpostres.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading dgxpostres.dll”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of dgxpostres.dll.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the dgxpostres.dll file.”
Causes of error dgxpostres.dll
The error of dgxpostres.dll can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of dgxpostres.dll errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- dgxpostres.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of dgxpostres.dll are corrupted in the registry.
- dgxpostres.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses dgxpostres.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix dgxpostres.dll error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from Reimage right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix dgxpostres.dll errors:
- Step 1. Download and install Reimage Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.