Description : cclipboardcm.exe is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to unknown product product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is Unknown file version.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: unknown product
- Version: Unknown file version
- Size: 32600 byte
- MD5: e2baf18ef53f1e50bc0ff6c6ef022952
- Path: c: \program files\ (x86)comfortclipboard \cclipboardcm.exe
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as cclipboardcm.exe in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the cclipboardcm.exe process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if cclipboardcm.exe is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by cclipboardcm.exe in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from cclipboardcm.exe
- “File cclipboardcm.exe is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\cclipboardcm.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because cclipboardcm.exe was not found”
- “This application failed to start because cclipboardcm.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading cclipboardcm.exe”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of cclipboardcm.exe.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the cclipboardcm.exe file.”
Causes of error cclipboardcm.exe
The error of cclipboardcm.exe can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of cclipboardcm.exe errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- cclipboardcm.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of cclipboardcm.exe are corrupted in the registry.
- cclipboardcm.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses cclipboardcm.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix cclipboardcm.exe error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix cclipboardcm.exe errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.