Description : blog_quick_edit.js is the name of a process file that runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system. In most cases this process belongs to unknown product product and is developed by unknown company. The file version is Unknown file version.
- Company: unknown company
- Product: unknown product
- Version: Unknown file version
- Size: 18314 byte
- MD5: 837f2d90af564ad4d0405952997d5078
- Path: c: \documents and settings \abo slama \desktop \new folder (2) \??? ????? ????? ?????? xp ?????? - ??????? ???????_files \ \blog_quick_edit.js
- System: Microsoft Windows operating system
Note: Some malicious programs are often camouflaged and disguised as blog_quick_edit.js in the folder c:\windows or c:\windows\system32. Therefore, it is necessary to check the blog_quick_edit.js process on your PC to see if it is there.
Personally I recommend that you can apply AdvancedSystemRepair to help you effectively check if blog_quick_edit.js is a virus or if there are any other viruses on your pc. Then the error fixer still Recommended’C AdvancedSystemRepair, it will help you check the error caused by blog_quick_edit.js in your windows registry. After all that has been done , you can do system cleanup and repair.
Common error messages from blog_quick_edit.js
- “File blog_quick_edit.js is missing.”
- “Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\blog_quick_edit.js. Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
- “This application failed to start because blog_quick_edit.js was not found”
- “This application failed to start because blog_quick_edit.js was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Error loading blog_quick_edit.js”
- “Another program overwrote the required version of blog_quick_edit.js.”
- “Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the blog_quick_edit.js file.”
Causes of error blog_quick_edit.js
The error of blog_quick_edit.js can be caused by many reasons. The following are the most common causes of blog_quick_edit.js errors:
- There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer.
- blog_quick_edit.js file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware.
- The associated entries of blog_quick_edit.js are corrupted in the registry.
- blog_quick_edit.js files are deleted by another program by mistake.
- The software that uses blog_quick_edit.js is not downloaded completely and installed correctly.
- Another program is in conflict with a-squared Anti-Malware and its shared files.
How to Fix blog_quick_edit.js error
As it is known, malware or viruses make the system not work, destroying and changing the registry so that the computer does not carry out its request correctly. Even malware is removed, the registry is still ruined or changed, so problems still exist on your computer. That's why you should repair the registry. What's more, some malware or viruses insert some DLL or Exe files into the registry and this will bring you strange DLL or Exe errors and slow down your PC's performance.
Uninstalling or installing applications can also make your Windows registry full of corrupt, malicious and outdated files. Scan your registry from AdvancedSystemRepair right now, to make your computer as fast as before or much faster than before!
Follow these 3 steps to fix blog_quick_edit.js errors:
- Step 1. Download and install AdvancedSystemRepair Here. ( Download Link )
- Step 2. Run a full scan for your computer.
- Step 3. Press “Start Repair” , then repair all detected errors or virus.